21 August 2009

Hilarious Essay

My friend forwarded this mail to me. Originally it is in Marathi language. Trying to translate it in English. Enjoy!!!

Essay topic :- My favourite Bird : Hen

I like all animals and birds. They taste yummy. Hen is specially tastier than other animals and birds. So I like hen more than other animals and birds.

Different tasty eatables can be made from Hen. I cant cook them. But I can eat them.

Hen is vegetarian. So I feel respect for Hen. Mahatma Gandhiji was also vegetarian. So I feel respect for him too.

Hen gets fever too. When human beings get fever, they boil water and drink. But if they eat a Hen having fever, then that man can get that fever and all his/her worries can be vanished forever. This fever is known as "Bird flu" or something. I dont know Mathematics and English. I get fever when I study them in school.

When we hit stone to a Hen she makes "Pakaak" noise. I like that noise. So I like Hen.

~~~~~~~~~~


The original post of this translation is at the following link. If you understand Marathi you will enjoy the original post more than this translation

Link for original marathi post. :- http://majhidiary.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post_20.html

No comments: