27 April 2011

in past so many days

Rarely I get time to peep into past and recall memories. Surprisingly I got some time today. Everyone is sleeping. I am watching one sided T-20 match between Kochi and Deccan Chargers. While wickets were falling like free flow salt, I thought of checkig my blogger account. Some updates were there to which I commented. Went through comments on my posts. and then posted a post. I was about to keep things aside but then thought to list out what I havent done in past many many days.

The first thing came in mind was songsssss... There was a time when I used to lisn songs every min.. may it be my 90 mins cassette of classical songs, or may it be playlist in iPod. Its been days n months since I last enjoyed them.

Later thing was watching a match without disturbance. Tanmay is a big questionnaire for me. Why this, How is that, What makes this happen... many many many questions emerge out of his mind and I battle with them. :-)

Then was reading a book. Last non mythological book I read was in yr 2001 :)). I felt pity on myself. May b I am not able to manage the time. may be I have became little lazier than before Or may be this is another phase of life where I need to pay attention towards things other than my favs.

Ice-creammmmssssss...... Gosh I love them! havent enjoyed ice-cream for a long time! whatever may be the reason.. I like to enjoy icecream with a company. at times it happens that one of us has to finish it early and wrap up the enjoyment.

I knw its a phase of life. And old days are gonna come back again. Thats why I am waiting for those days to come back in life.


~ Sonal.

No comments: