28 June 2009

I am sorry

When I was in school, one of my friends gave me a quote.. it stated as follows:

Its what life is all about
what you are in life
depends on what you choose
whether you accept every challenge
or simply refuse.......
To lend someone a helping hand selflessly...
To share someones burdon effortlessly.....
Its what life is all about
Really!!!


Isnt that true? When I remember how my parents were with me, how my grand parents were with me.... I feel there were selfless and their behaviour was effortless. Yelling, getting irritated was the thing which I did on them... but they never were neither they are now getting irritated or yelling back on me. I had my choices but they never had.. I made mistakes but they always forgave me.. It was me who wanted all things at right time.. but it was them who always said,"This is the right time when you gave this to us..."

I feel guilty for my mistakes and my behaviour. Try to patch it up but then the time whn I hurted them a lot will never be back again. I cant change tht time which made them sad because of my behaviour. All that I can do is correct my mistakes and dont repeat them again.

I am sorry...

4 comments:

आशा जोगळेकर said...

Very true.

प्रभाकर कुळकर्णी said...

there is a grammatiacal mistake in you writting here. whenever you say "one of anything.that anything you say or write must be plural".for example- one of my friends. one of my pens. one of my shoes etc. the reason is that you are picking up one out of more than one . one picked out of one remains zero. you have many friends. you r saying that one out of them did so and so. that is why one my friends . not one of my friend.many people who think themself they r very good in english do speak the way you wrote.it is absolutely wrong.there may be spelling mistake in my comment.excuse me.

Sonal said...

Prabhakarji, Thanks a lot for pointing my mistake. I have corrected the post.

प्रभाकर कुळकर्णी said...

There is a grammatiacal mistake in you writting here. Whenever you say "one of anything.That anything you say or write must be plural".For example- one of my friends. One of my pens. One of my shoes etc. The reason is that, you are picking up one out of more than one . One picked out of one remains zero. You have many friends. You r saying that one out of them did so and so. That is why one my friends . But if you have only one friend.Then you have to say "one my friend or one friend of mine".Not one of my friend.Many people who think themself they r very good in English do speak the way you wrote.It is absolutely wrong.There may be spelling mistake in my comment.Excuse me.One interesting fact. You see English of these people from Kerala,Tamilnadu and Andhra.You ask them to write "Maruti".They will write "Maruthi".They write Swathi,Neetha,Githa,etc.Deliberately.English is the langauge of English people.If somebody speaks and writes English the way they do then only it is English.These people do the murder of English in broad daylight.These people pronounce 11 as "layvan".It must be pronounced as "ee lay van ".To the "cold drinks they call cool drinks.For the breakfast they call tiffin.Very bad.Perhaps . There may be mistakes in my writting too.My intention was not to hurt you or show off my superiority.Just it stuck me up.So I pointed you out.Thanks.